Just a girl who could no longer deny the dirt in her veins.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Torturous Existence

Some fall beauty for your viewing pleasure.  I want you to see and know the torture I'm exposed to on a daily basis.  Today is show and tell day.  Hello, Saturday....welcome!
 
 
 
The recent behavior of the weather is reminding me of myself....
 
The calm and gray before the cold and rainy day that ensued:



 
 
Then...
Rain....all day.  No pictures of that to show you. 
Suffice it to say, 'tweren't fit for man nor beast.  Falling temperatures!   We awoke to 33 degrees.   Cowboy left early this morning with donkey and pony to put on a pony ride for some kids. 
 
So I took a walk in the delicious chill of the morning. 
 
This is the part about the weather that reminds me of me:
 
All's well...smiling, sunny and chipper as if yesterday never happened:
 
 



When I reached the bottom of this hill, I realized my oblivion...
Deer season...bow hunting
nothing orange was I wearing....
So I started talking to no one...anyone
"I'm out here walking....don't shoot me....not accidentally, not on purpose."
It all turned out ok...





 
 
My hope is that I haven't frightened you with the images of my obvious torture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment